Pakse Full day tour
Tour starts from:
Tour ends in:
Laos Travel Tips
| Laos Travel Guide |
Pick up at hotel.
Transfer to the local pier and embark on a boat from Pakse to
Champassak on Mekong river. On the way witness the daily life of
the people along the banks. Transfer by car to Vat Phou site.
Visit the Khmer temple of Vat Phou in a beautiful surrounding.
Lunch at local restaurant.
Cross the Mekong and drive to Ban Khiet Ngnong for an elephant
ride in the countryside and forest up to Phou Asa hill about
about two and half hours.
Drive back to Pakse by late afternoon. End of services.
- English speaking local guide for the entire trip
- Boat trip as indicated on Mekong river
- Meals as indicated in the program above
- Admission fee at all sightseeing places
- Elephant ride as stated in the countryside
- Transfers by private air conditioned vehicle
- Travel insurance
- Other meals than mentioned above
- Visa stamping fees, international flight & departure
- Expenditure of a personal nature such as drinks,
souvenirs and laundry, etc.
Price per Person in U.S. Dollars
Book this Tour